© 2010 HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. All rights reserved
1. The intellectual property and industrial rights of the web site www.hdhoteles.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the distinctive elements of its contents are the sole property of HD HOTELES CANARIAS S.L.U., with its business address at Carretera del Rincón S/N, Centro Comercial Las Arenas, CP 35010, Las Palmas, Spain, with Tax Identification Number CIF B35809789, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry of Las Palmas, Volume: 1707, Book:0, Folio: 99, Section:8 and Page: GC 32696, Inscription 1ª, has the exclusive rights of exploitation of the same, in any form, and in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. The opinions, articles and other information sent by the users/net browsers are the responsibility of the authors themselves.
3. These general terms regulate the access to and use of the web site www.hdhoteles.com that HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. places free of charge at the disposal of Internet users. Access to the website implies unreserved acceptance thereof. The utilisation of particular services offered on this site will be governed by the particular conditions set out in each case, which will be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. The viewing, print-off and partial download off the web site can solely and exclusively be permitted if the following conditions arise: 1) That it is compatible with the purposes of the web site www.hdhoteles.com. 2) That it is undertaken with the sole purpose of obtaining the information for personal and private usage. The use of this information for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited. 3) That none of the contents related to this web site may be modified in any way. 4) That no graphic, icon or image available on this web site may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the rest of the images that accompany it.
5. HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. reserves the right, at any time and without the need for prior notice, to carry out modifications and updates of the information contained on its web site, the configuration and presentation of the latter and the terms of access.
6. HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. does not guarantee the absence of errors or interruptions in the access to the web site its content, or that it is updated, although it will do its best in order to prevent, correct or update if and when necessary.
7. Both the access to this web site and the use that can be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user who carries it out. HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. is not liable for any consequence, damage or harm that could derive from said access or use of information. HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. does not make itself responsible for the possible security errors that may occur or for the possible damage that may be caused to the computing system of the users (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's computer used to connect to services and web content, a malfunction of the browser or the use of versions that have not been updated.
8. HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. does not assume any liability arising from the provision or content of third party links referred to on the website, nor guarantees the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations to the computer system (hardware and software), documents or user files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, its resale, and any breach of intellectual property or industrial rights of HD HOTELS CANARIAS, S.L.U., will give rise to the legally established liabilitie.
10. Common clauses for all services:
The use of the services offered by the web site hdhotels.com implies full and unreserved acceptance and validity of each and every one of the terms and general conditions (which are considered automatically incorporated into the contract signed with HD Hotels Canarias S.L. without being expressly stated) and written in the latest updated version of these general terms and/or conditions. In order to do this, the customer must provide their personal details (name*, address, post code, city, country*, e-mail and/or phone number; see fields marked with an * which are compulsory fields) along with credit card holder’s details (card type, number and expiry date), the use of which will depend on the form of payment chosen by the client among the options offered. Credit card details will not be requested in the event that payment is made by bank transfer.
By completing the personal data form in any of the following booking processes, the holder of such data authorizes HD hotels Canary S.L. to use and automatically process the personal data provided in order to proceed with the requested booking and/or manage internal or external HD services Hotels Canary S.L. The customer making a reservation will be informed that their personal data will be sent to the destination hotel with the aim of managing the booking and guaranteeing that this is done.
10.1.1. Booking procedure:
By using the service, after entering your data and, where appropriate, the information related to a credit card:
- The reservation will be confirmed through the website itself with a reservation code, and will appear on a screen with the detailed booking information.
- An email confirming the booking will be sent to the email address provided by the customer containing all the relevant details. The electronic booking process is thus concluded, confirming the booking service:
-On receipt of the confirmation e-mail, when payment of the reservation is to be made at the hotel.
-At the time the credit card provided by the customer is charged, when the reservation is to be paid on-line.
-Or when payment is to be made via bank transfer: from the time of receipt of 100 % of the booking amount, which must be paid within a maximum period of 14 days after the online booking is made.
10.1.2. Payment methods:
- Payment at the hotel for the service booked: in this case, the data provided by the client relating to the credit card will be used as a guarantee, no charge is made therein for the services booked. Payment of the room and/or services shall be made by the customer at the hotel when checking-in.
- Online Payment of the service booked : this method of payment involves automatically charging the credit card, the details of which have already been provided by the customer, for the amount stated for the room(s) and services booked. Consequently, the choice of online payment involves the consent for both the booking and the confirmation.
- Payment by bank transfer: at some hotels this method of payment is offered as an alternative to payment by credit card and consists of 100% prepayment of the total amount of the booking by bank transfer to the account that will be provided to the customer during the electronic booking process. The transfer must be made within a maximum period of 14 days from the time of booking online. If the transfer is not made within that period and/or payment notice has not been sent to the fax number indicated on the booking, the booking will be canceled automatically. The contract is understood to be fulfilled on receipt of payment of the bank transfer.
- Payment in cash at check-in.
Notwithstanding the above, the appropriate method of payment will be specified for each service.
10.1.3. Cancelation rules:
The cancellation of the booking may be done by telephone via the number for information and bookings indicated on the website or, online, using the same method as was used to originally make the booking. The cancellation of the booking may be made free of charge:
- Until 18:00 two days prior to arrival. In cases when the client does not present themselves at the hotel on the day of the booking, cancellation fees will apply (see cancellation terms and conditions).
If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel requires payment via invoice. The customer authorizes this expressly on acceptance of these conditions.
- The contracts on offers, except those where otherwise specified, may not be canceled or modified at any time, the client must pay the entire amount, whether they enjoy the amenities or not. If the client does not check-in, the amount will be charged to the credit card provided by the customer on the booking form. If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel may request payment via invoice. The client has expressly authorized the acceptance of these conditions when making the booking. The invoice for the amount of the cancellation fees will be sent to the address given by the client when registering.
10.1.4. Compensation in the event of no show of the client at the hotel:
If the customer is not registered at the hotel on the day of entry, according to their booking, the hotel will charge the credit card (whose data has already been received from the customer), in compensation, this will correspond to the amount for the first night booked.
10.1.5. In the case of early departure:
In the case of early departure, we will refund to the customer the amount corresponding to the total amount paid less the price of the room/services that have not been used. In this case proceed as follows:
- A refund will be made for the amount paid for the number of days left until the end of the original booking.
- The amount will be refunded via the same form of payment in which the prepayment was made.
- In the case of returning prepayment at the reception desk , the customer must sign the corresponding credit note.
If the prepayment was made by bank transfer, the hotel may request payment via invoice.
11. Any link by third parties to this website must be to the home page or entry page.
Data Protection Policy
1.- HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. informs users of the website www.hdhoteles.com that HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, having adopted the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
2.- HD HOTELES CANARIAS, S.L.U. specifically informs users of the www.hdhoteles.com website that personal data can only be obtained for the processing thereof when it is suitable, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and specific objectives, explicit and legitimate for the purposes for which they were obtained. They will be cancelled when no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the holder exercising their right of cancellation.
When personal data is collected via www.hdhoteles.com, the user will be informed, clearly and unequivocally, of the following:
- Existence of a file or processing of personal data, purpose of the collection and recipients of the information.
- Registration of the file in the Register of the Data Protection Agency.
- Compulsory or optional nature of the answer to questions, if they have been required, as well as the consequences of obtaining data or the refusal to supply it.
- Ability to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
- Identity and address of the controller of the data.
The user is solely responsible for the completion of forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data. Transfer to third parties of any personal data of users of this website will be communicated properly to those affected, specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose for which they will treat the data that have been transferred.
The browsing process of a user on www.hdhoteles.com, as on any other website, leaves a trace of the IP address for that session which has been assigned by your ISP. The record of that IP address is used for internal purposes only, as are the access statistics for this website. The IP address for the same user is different from one Internet connection to another, therefore, it is not possible to deduce any habit of browsing via the pages of www.hdhoteles.com by a particular user.