July 8, 2021, 3 p.m.
Our commitment to you has led us not only to implement the prevention measures passed by the Spanish Ministry of Health, but also conceived by our logistics experts to guarantee your health and the greatest possible comfort on your holidays.
Therefore, our objective will always be to guarantee that your stay in our hotels is of the best quality, as we have been doing up until now. Our measures will be distributed in each one of the areas of our establishments, such as rooms, restaurants, halls, etc.
In the following lines you will know the measures, which may be subject to change by various circumstances. If that is the case, we will tell personally through phone, email or other communication channels we use to keep all our customers informed.
For all the doubts you may have, our emails here:
From 2 June 2021, new access conditions have been implemented for all 12 over six years of age from outside the Canary Islands:
- Negative result of PDIA, carried out within a maximum period of 72 hours.
- Having received the full vaccination schedule in the previous 8 months, accredited with an official document stating: vaccine received, number of doses and date of administration.
- Having received a dose more than 15 days in advance and in the 4 months prior to travel, accredited with an official document stating: vaccine received and date of administration.
- Having suffered from the disease less than 6 months prior to the date of travel, accredited with an official medical certificate or public document stating the date on which they suffered from the disease.
- Whoever accredits being a resident in the Canary Islands and responsible declaration that they have not left the Islands in the 15 days prior to their arrival at the accommodation, and that in this period they have not had symptoms compatible with covid-19.
- Non-residents of the Canary Islands who can prove with their travel document that they have been in the Canary Islands for the 15 days prior to the date of arrival at the accommodation, and declare that during this period they have not had symptoms compatible with covid-19.
- Whoever accredits having been outside the Canary Islands for a period of less than 72 hours prior to arrival, having remained in its territory for the previous 15 days, and declares that during this period they have not had symptoms compatible with covid-19.
BOC no. 112. Wednesday, 2 June 2021: http://www.gobiernodecanarias.org/boc/2021/112/
Below you will find the prevention measures according to the hotels’ areas.
Reception (Check in: available since 14:00 h - Check out 11:00 h)
- Online Check in service is available to speed up the process, you can do this on our APP, or website, www.hdhotels.com: We will only check your personal details on arrival and a bracelet with a contactless key will be given to you to open your room.
- During check in, corporal temperature will be taken and there will be a maximum of 2 people in each service area, respecting social distance between clients and employees.
- Prioritization of payment with contactless credit cards.
- We recommend you download our Digital App HD Hotels with information and services during your stay.
- Before you go to your room, please disinfect your hands and belongings.
- Preferably use stairs and avoid use of lifts if not necessary. They are priority for arrivals, departures and people with reduced mobility, the elderly, and expectant women.
- Respect the rules displayed inside the lift. To be used by one person or family unit at a time.
- Room disinfection with new virucidal products that are respectful to the Environment. Special attention to surfaces of greater contact. Sealed articles and room on arrival.
- Collect and store your personal objects in your room. Cleaning service have specific protocols and equipments, exclusively cleaning the room when you are not inside for greater safety.
- Respect the established maximum capacities.
- Please keep minimum social distance of 1.5 meters from other people. Avoid groups or crowded areas.
- Mandatory use of mask within at least 1.5 meters.
- Wash your hands often or use Hydroalcoholic gel when it is possible.
- In public toilets there are special rules and reduced capacities.
- Please do not move furniture in public areas (tables, chairs, sunbeds, etc.)
- Follow indications given by our staff and information panels in each area.
- Respect entry and exit routes and new signage. As general rule, always keep to the right.
- Increase of cleaning with disinfectants and special attention to contact points.
- Please wait before you access to be seated by our staff.
- Limited capacity to respect distances among tables.
- Mandatory use of mask within at least 1.5 meters and when using the self-service areas. Children under 9 years old have to be served by their parents.
- Respect entry and exit routes and new signage. Follow floor marks.
- New concept of individual presentation and service to reduce contact.
We are delighted to see you again. The wait has come to an end. We are in a phase of meeting again and, of course, seeing you is something that makes us very happy.
Now it's time to enjoy and feel again the quality of HD Hotels! Welcome back.